Remarketing is about creating ads targeting people who already visited your website/app or have already shown interest in your services by buying services from you or signing up to your mailing list for more info. Remarketing is a way to connect with people who previously interacted with your website or mobile app. It allows you to strategically position your ads in front of these audiences as they browse Google or its partner websites, thus helping you increase your brand awareness or remind those audiences to make a purchase.
Google Remarketing Ads Benefits
Whether you’re looking to drive sales activity, increase registrations, or promote awareness of your brand, remarketing can be a strategic component of your advertising. Below are a few benefits of using remarketing:
- Prompt reach/Well-timed targeting: You can show your ads to people who’ve previously interacted with your business right when they’re searching elsewhere and are more likely to make a purchase. You can also help customers find you by showing them your ads when they are actively looking for your business on Google Search.
- Focused advertising: You can create remarketing lists to advertise for specific cases. For example, you may create a list targeted for people who added something to their shopping cart but didn’t complete a transaction.
- Large-scale reach: You can reach people on your lists across their devices as they browse over 2 million websites and mobile apps.
- Efficient pricing: You can create high-performance remarketing campaigns with automated bidding. Real-time bidding calculates the optimal bid for the person viewing your ad, helping you win the ad auction with the best possible price. There’s no extra cost to use Google’s auction.
- Easy ad creation: Produce text, image, and video ads for free with Ad gallery. Combine a dynamic campaign with Ad gallery layouts to scale beautiful ads across all of your products or services.
- Campaign statistics: You’ll have reports of how your campaigns are performing, where your ads are showing, and what price you’re paying.
Google Remarketing Ads Ways
- Standard remarketing: Show ads to your past visitors as they browse sites and apps on the Display Network. Learn more
- Dynamic remarketing: Boost your results with dynamic remarketing, which takes remarketing to the next level with ads that include products or services that people viewed on your website or app. Learn more
- Remarketing lists for search ads: Show ads to your past visitors as they do follow-up searches for what they need on Google, after leaving your website. Learn more
- Video: Show ads to people who have interacted with your videos or YouTube channel as they use YouTube and browse Display Network videos, websites, and apps. Learn more
- Customer list: With Customer match, you can upload lists of contact information that your customers have given you. When those people are signed into Google, you can show them ads across different Google products.
Set Up Google Ads
- Login to your Google Ads Account
- Click on tools
- Audience Manager
- Google Ads Tag
- Add tag code to your website
Learn more about Google remarketing ads