Alina Majali wrote on 24/04/2019
Here are a few tips will help to finish your job faster when using Adobe Illustrator
CTR + Y
Will turn to invisible mode that you can see all your victors
Clean invisible objects with no fill or stroke
Object → path → clean upRead more
Alina Majali wrote on 17/04/2019
Masking an Image
- Create a shape in Adobe Illustrator that you want to mask the image in it
- Import an image place and use the drag to place it correctly bigger than the background layer a bit
- Send image to the back portieres → arrange → send to back
- Select the shape and the image
- Then click make clipping mask
Alina Majali wrote on 10/04/2019
What is RGB & CMYK?
- RGB is for screen uses red, green, and blue
- SMYK is for print uses cyan, magenta, yellow, and key.
- The big debate is RGB has a small luminance so you can generate more colors than CMYK can
Alina Majali wrote on 03/04/2019
Draw with the Curvature Tool
It's easy to draw in Adobe Illustrator, especially curved shapes.
When you use it" it's better to switch smart guides off from view menu.
You need at least 4 points to draw a circle.Read more
Alina Majali wrote on 27/03/2019
Before you start
- Fix workspace → top right main menu → choose essentials
- Сlick on it once again and reset essentials
- Click on preferences → unites → general (inches)